The ever-increasing price of electricity has pushed the cost of heating a home with electricity to unsustainable levels. This coupled with increasing awareness of the importance of preserving the environment has led to a demand for a cost-effective way of heating homes, that is environmentally aware. Wood stoves have been used in Europe for the last 150 years as a much more efficient source of heat. These remarkable units are designed to burn wood slowly, with minimal emissions into the atmosphere and lots of heat.
The Infiniti Fires range of wood stoves encompasses:
- 8 Kw option of cube or short leg effect
- 10 Kw black legs
- 13 Kw black legs or Convection unit
- 14 Kw Double Sided Convection unit
- 18 Kw Single or Double Sided Convection unit
- 8, 10,13,18 Kw Single Sided units
- 14,18 Kw Double sided units
Our range of conversion units converts Jetmaster Universals to our high-efficiency wood stoves.
- 10 Kw converts Jetmaster 700D Universal
- 14 Kw converts Jetmaster Double Sided 700 Universal
- 18 Kw converts Jetmaster 1050 Universal
- 18 Kw converts Jetmaster Double Sided 1050 Universal
When buying wood in bulk (Typically 1 ton loads) these units will provide heat at about 40c per kwhr, one quarter the price of electricity.